Garden Journal: March 5, 2020

It has been SO busy around here the last few days. I haven't kept up because I don't always win time with the computer and we only have 1.


Anyway... 


I noticed some of the celery sprouting 2 days ago on March 3rd!




Yesterday I noticed the first of our spinach sprouting as well. 




I go downstairs this morning and I saw our first pumpkin sprout AND an onion sprout still curled up but just peeking out! 


 


The weather here is getting more spring like. Day time temps in the 40's but wind chills below freezing still with a gorgeous day sprinkled in here and there.  

Getting outside as much as we can, whenever we can. Slowly coming out of hibernation. I'm one of those peoples that hates winter as much as I hate going to the dentist or getting up in the morning. Here's hoping this is the end of the cold days and a sign that Spring is finally winning! 



Comments